As you know, scripts and add-ons can help you save time in InDesign by automating processes that you would otherwise have to complete by hand.
Whether it’s adding points to a path, creating a QR code, or adding a caption below each image in a document, if it’s a task or progress you need to complete over and over again in InDesign, chances are there’s a script or add-on for that!
A few cool things you can do in a snap with free scripts:
- Export a PNG image from InDesign with specific dimensions
- Save InDesign files as layered Photoshop files
- Merge multiple text frames
- Delete images from multiple InDesign graphic frames
- Change all numbers in a document
Want more scripts to make your use of InDesign faster and more effective? Erica Gamet is teaching a session all about cool scripts at the InDesign Conference, November 12-18, 2015 in Denver.
Amazing Scripts and Add-ons for Every InDesign User
InDesign doesn’t exist in a vacuum! If you really want to be efficient, you need to take advantage of add-ons (plug-ins and scripts) that give you more functionality. Fortunately, there are dozens of useful scripts and plug-ins that are free and ready for you to use right now!
- Scripts for importing and exporting PDFs
- Batch converting files for ultimate efficiency
- Adding amazing effects with virtually no effort
- How to get the best deals on turning InDesign into the powerhouse you need