The InDesign Conference 2014 Archive
(please check back soon for details about our 2015 event)
The InDesign Conference 2014
November 3–5, 2014
Join the world’s top InDesign experts and members of the Adobe InDesign team, November 3–5 in The Emerald City, for the InDesign event of the year! Find answers and valuable insight on publishing for eBooks, print, interactive documents, and more!
This 2-day multi-track conference is followed by a full day of post-conference tutorials.
Space is limited: we can offer only 100 three-day Gold Passes to this event. So lock in your place by registering today!
Where the Experts Come to Share
Produced by world-renowned InDesign experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, and dedicated to the idea that InDesign professionals deserve a great learning experience, The InDesign Conference brings together over a dozen of the leading experts in InDesign, DPS, EPUB, and PDF for three days of non-stop inspiration and education!
This year’s conference will be held in Seattle, at the Bell Harbor Conference Center and at Adobe’s Seattle headquarters.
Conference Sessions Will Cover:
- InDesign to HTML 5 Solutions
- Mastering InDesign’s Type Engine
- Fixed-Layout EPUBs (the new PDF?)
- IDML Geek-out
- Tables, Troubleshooting, and Long Document Techniques
- Getting GREP-ified
- Best Practices: Image Workflow, Editorial Workflow
- See all the sessions!
- EPUB InDepth — Learn how to build a good reflowable or fixed layout EPUB in this full-day session packed with tips from instructors with years of experience. We’ll take you from InDesign to iTunes or Kindle Store!
- DPS InDepth — You want to use Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) to make iPad, iPhone, and Android apps. Where to begin? Right here! This full-day tutorial teaches the fundamentals plus advanced tips and techniques taught by the experts who know DPS best.
Speakers at The InDesign Conference are internationally-renowned, best-of-class trainers and experts. This year’s event includes:
- David Blatner
- Anne-Marie Concepción
- Chris Kitchener, Group Product Manager, InDesign and Illustrator
- Mike Rankin, Editor in Chief, InDesign Magazine
- Russell Viers
- Keith Gilbert
- Erica Gamet
- Diane Burns
- Chad Chelius
- See the full speaker list here
Registration is first-come, first-serve, and space is limited—so register early!
You can register for the two-day conference or all three-days (“Gold Pass”). Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Breakfast and networking lunches provided on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Access to the opening night networking party
- The InDesignSecrets Top 40 Tips eBook
- Automatic entry into “door prizes” worth over $5,000.
Registration is $795 for the 2-day conference until September 22, and $895 after that. Or add a full-day tutorial and get the 3-day “Gold Pass” for $1195 until September 22 ($1295 after that date). Register today!
Group and educational discounts
Group discounts are available: Register 3 or more people at the same time and get $50 off each registration! An educational discount of $100 off our current pricing is available to anyone who works at or attends an educational institution. For details, contact us.
Come for the conference, stay for the weekend
Seattle is an amazing place to visit! Click here for more information.