Monday, 3:20 – 4:00 pm
Creating interactive PDFs is harder than it used to be, and PDFs no longer work on every device. Learn how to take your PDF files to the next level with interactivity while ensuring that your audience can open and view your publications! This session will explain not just the technical steps, but also dangerous pitfalls you need to be aware of!
- Adding an interactive table of contents
- Working with interactive forms
- Getting your PDF onto a tablet like an iPad
- Ensuring that hyperlinks and buttons work
- When Flash is required (and what to do about it)