Tuesday, 2:15 – 3:00 pm
How you handle images can make or break your design (and your workflow). Fortunately, there are tons and tons of useful tips and tricks for working with images in InDesign! And in this fun and fast-paced session, Mike Rankin will share as many cool image-related tips as humanly possible in the span of 45 minutes. You’ll see:
- tips for placing and sizing
- tips for relinking and exporting
- tips for working with color and resolution
- tips for enhancing images with custom frames and special transparency effects
- tips for leveraging the awesome power of object styles
- and much, much more!