Wednesday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
InDesign isn’t just for print. It’s appropriate for designing many types of digital output to be viewed on tablets, phones, E-readers, and Web sites. But how do you know which output type is best for a specific document and intended audience? In this session, we’ll examine 7 different digital publishing options: HTML, Mobile apps, Mobile Web apps, reflowable EPUB, Fixed-Layout EPUB, Publish Online, and PDF.
You will learn:
- The strengths and weaknesses of each option
- The level of effort required to learn and use each option
- About third-party InDesign plug-ins that make some of these outputs easier to create
- How to distribute output created by each of these publishing technologies.
- Alternatives to DPS/AEM Mobile, including Twixl, Mag+, Pugpig, Paperlit, and more!