Wednesday, 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Whether you want to help visually impaired people read your documents or just increase the flexibility and SEO of your PDFs, you need to learn how to make your InDesign documents accessible. This overview of the process is sure to open your eyes to the problems (and solutions!) involved.
- The Articles panel isn’t enough!
- Tagging (and re-tagging): What works and what doesn’t
- Critical steps you’ll have to take in Acrobat
- What is Section 508, and how can you get compliant?
- Best resources to rely on